Things I’ve Learned
Welcome to a new feature on MadMup.com. I’ve lived longer than most of my readers have, so maybe there’s a thing or two I can warn you about. And, as I’ve heard it said, “If you can’t be a good example, you’ll just have to serve as a horrible warning.”
- a small Blizzard from Dairy Queen is every bit as good and filling as a medium, with slightly less “bad stuff” in it
- it’s worth it to take a long trip to see friends you don’t get to see often
- your outlook on life really does make a difference on how life affects you
- you should re-try things you know you don’t like every so often, just to see if your tastes have changed
- if your closest friends and most trusted advisors are telling you there’s something you need to change in your life, it’s possible they have your best interests at heart and you should listen to what they’re telling you
Watch for future episodes of “Things I’ve Learned,” where we’ll talk about things like how there’s a Seinfeld episode for just about any topic and why cats are a perfect example of selfishness.